Got a student who enjoys gaming? One who likes to tinker with Gamemaker? Encourage them to enter the 2012-2013 GOT GAME design contest sponsored by STEM Fuse, a STEM education website for teachers. Middle and high school students are invited to compete.
- Competition is open to students from 5th – 12th grades, competing in two divisions.
Junior Division: 5th-8th Grades
Senior Division: 9th-12th Grades
- Games must be created using Game Maker or Game Maker Lite on Windows or Mac. (The Lite version is available as a FREE download!) http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/windows or http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/mac.
- The game must be original work by the student(s) submitting the entry into the competition.
- There are no restrictions or rules regarding the type of game you build, the # of rooms, complexity, etc. We want to allow you to express your creativity with as few “rules & restrictions” as possible.
- Students can work together to create a single game (All participating students names should be included in the submission)
- 1st – 3rd place winners will receive gift cards to Best Buy.
- Deadline to enter is January 11, 11:59 pm.m
For a complete list of rules, visit the website.