Oregon Health Science University’s (OHSU) Center for Diversity and Inclusion will host a free career conference for high school and college students. On February 22, 2013, faculty and researchers will share information about careers in the sciences and answer questions about the University. From the conference website:
The conference seeks to:
- Encourage diverse students to study health and science
- Provide students with insight on health care and science professions in medicine, nursing, dentistry, allied health, engineering, biomedical informatics, dietetics & nutrition and pharmacy
- Offer tips on admission processes and other relevant information,
- Introduce students to OHSU educational programs, faculty, facilities and resources, and
- Promote bicultural/bilingual prospective health and science providers.
The event is free. Register online by February 8.